Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sum. Bk 3: Everlasting by Alyson Noel and Doctor Who

OK so...book three this summer, Everlasting by Alyson Noel, is the last book in a 6 book Young Adult series that I've been reading for the last two years.  The themes of the story are immortality, youth, and the importance of love and friendship; which are all things that are important to the teen world but the last two are important in all our lives.  The end of the story is fulfilling and doesn't leave me wanting more.  I could say more about this book and the series, but that would take a lot of time and I'm still coming down from the end-of-book high.

On another note...last night's Doctor Who (mid-season finale?) was amazing!  I knew the answer to the big surprise at the end of the show more than a month ago and I couldn't be more happy that I was right!  My parent's had to rewind and play the ending again because I was making so much noise (along the lines of crap, crappity, crap, crap...and several squeals of joy)!  I'm not going to say what I was right about because I know people who haven't seen it yet, but if your intuitive to the world of Doctor Who I'm sure you already know it or can guess it.  On that note, Doctor Who returns to BBC America at the end of the summer...or at least that's what the TV says.

No comments:

Post a Comment